Renew your ALPSP membership in good time
We are delighted you are considering renewing your ALPSP membership. Make sure your organization continues to enjoy all benefits in 2017 by paying now. Your support will help us to provide practical advice; drive cross-industry collaborations; deliver excellent professional development; and update members on need-to-know issues.
You can read more about our work on behalf of members in the latest Member Newsletter.
How to renew
Your ALPSP membership runs from 1 January until 31 December each year and renewal notices are sent out on 1 November. You can see the 2017 subscription rates here.
Once you have received your renewal notice, please:
- Confirm the primary and invoice contacts for your organization
- Check your band and currency
- Let us know any references that should be used on the invoice
If you have any queries please contact Lesley Ogg, Membership Manager, by email or telephone +44 (0)1245 260 571.
How to pay
You can pay your 2017 ALPSP subscription in the following ways:
- Secure online credit card payment: www.alpsp.org/pay-invoice
- Bank transfer: bank account details are listed on your invoice
- Over the phone: call Ruth Leighton on +44 (0)1932 880 933
- By post: send cheques to Ruth Leighton, ALPSP, Egale 1, 80 St Albans Road, Watford, Hertfordshire WD17 1DL.
If you choose not to renew
Please notify Lesley Ogg if you choose not to renew. Your membership will lapse after 31 December 2016. After this time staff in your organization will no longer have access to the website or any member benefits, including discounts, newsletters and access to Learned Publishing. We appreciate any feedback you can provide to help us improve our services.
We look forward to your continued membership of ALPSP in 2017.